With millions of potential customers shopping on eBay from 190 countries around the world, it makes sense to list your products on eBay. But how do you open an eBay business account?
Before we address this, we are experienced US-based eBay Consultants who can provide you with guidance and a multitude of eBay services including: listing your inventory, optimizing your listings, running advertising and marketing campaigns, and managing your eBay store. Our team of eBay experts have you covered! Contact us for a free consultation.
Without further ado, let’s get right into the guide.
What you’ll need:
- A bank account or credit card.
- An email address.
- A phone number.
After having all these ready, proceed with the instructions below.
Open an eBay business account in 8 Simple Steps
- Head over to the eBay registration page.
- Switch to the Business Account option.
- Fill in all details with correct information and click Create Account. Make sure to use your legally registered business name.
- On the next screen, choose and Save your store username. Use something easy to remember and that relates to your business offerings.
- On the next page, provide your registered business address, contact information, and phone number.
- Take the SMS or phone call verification to confirm your account.
- Select your inventory type and click Continue.
- Add a payment method.
Why register for an eBay business account?
With an eBay business selling account, you’ll enjoy:
- Potential tax benefits
- A more professional profile
- Discounts on eBay seller fees
- Account and order personalization, and much more
Opening an eBay business account is a fairly straightforward process. Once registration is complete, if you need help with your account, and are interested in our services, please contact us for your free consultation. Learn how BTW Consulting can help grow your eBay business.