Do you need help with your eBay listings? There are many factors that determine where your eBay listings rank in eBay search.. Ranking well in search is crucial to your company's success on eBay. BTW Consulting has been in business since 2015, and we have the necessary skills, experience, and knowledge to help increase your eBay sales. There are many foreign and inexpensive eBay listing services that promise they can help you rank well in eBay search. But if you want quality work and results that are done correctly by a U.S. based team of professional eBay Consultants contact us today for your free consultation. We never outsource your project and all your information is kept 100 percent secure and confidential. With the BTW Consulting eBay listing service, we set up and manage your eBay listings.
EBAY LISTING SERVICE
- Optimize your listings to improve search ranking and sales
- Improve your item specifics
- Enhanced product descriptions and features
- Design a customized user friendly template
- Address and fix shipping and return policies
- Help improve traffic and sales
Our eBay Listing Services include all pertinent information including:
- eBay SEO friendly titles
- Item Specifics
- Engaging product descriptions and bullet points
- Eye-catching images
- Professional User friendly templates
- Branding, marketing, and advertising your business
- eBay seller help & support
Well optimized eBay listings are the most important ranking factor in eBay search.
Getting started with eBay Listings: The Basics
Firstly, let’s familiarize ourselves with the basics of eBay product listings. Otherwise, you risk losing sales or breaking one of the platform’s policies.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. There are two types of eBay listings
When eBay first launched, anyone could sell off secondhand items in its auction-style sales. Today, you can still sell a product to the highest bidder. But eCommerce brands usually use eBay’s ‘Buy It Now’ listings to sell products at a fixed price.
2. You need to factor in fees
eBay usually charges brands 35c to list an item on its platform. (Although, every account receives a monthly allowance for free). You also have to pay a percentage every time you make a sale. However, pricing also impacts eBay SEO. So it’s important to consider product pricing carefully.
3. Get to know eBay’s selling policies
Most of eBay’s rules are common sense. But it’s important to be familiar with them, because a careless slip-up could result in reduced visibility for your eBay listings. In some instances, it can even end in account suspension.
Here’s some key points to remember:
- eBay listings can’t include any contact details, external links or misleading content
- Banned products include alcohol, certain foods and most adult-only items
- Avoid order cancellations and late shipments at all costs – they’ll impact your rankings!
It’s also worth noting that once you upload images and product descriptions, eBay can add them to its product catalogue for third-party sellers to use. This is outlined in eBay’s User Agreement. So if you’d prefer to retain exclusive use of certain images, don’t add them to your eBay listings.
4. New accounts have listing limits
Sometimes eBay limits the number of listings a new account can publish. Even eBay shop subscribers have to contend with these caps until they can prove their performance is up-to-scratch.
eBay does this to maintain the quality of its service and protect customers. However, if you don’t want to wait, you can request a listing increase here. Brands may need to provide some business details to speed up the process.
How to get your eBay listing to the top
eBay SEO is key to landing the top spot in search results. In fact, this is usually the best way to improve your online marketplace strategy – whatever channel you sell through. So, here’s what you need to know.