If you need help with a new or existing eBay Business Account, BTW Consulting provides the services you need to help grow your eBay business. We offer professional eBay Business Account Management and Setup services. Our process begins with setting up or managing your eBay account, store, and listings. We optimize your eBay listings, product descriptions, and item specifics to improve your eBay search rankings and sales. Advertising and marketing campaigns are updated or added to further enhance product visibility. We provide sales strategy, interact with customer service on your behalf, and a whole lot more. BTW Consulting has been in business since 2015 and have worked with a wide variety of clientele. Our trusted U.S. based company has a unique understanding of the eBay platform because we only work on eBay projects. We do not outsource your project, and all of your information is kept 100 percent secure and confidential. Contact us today for your free consultation.
An eBay business account is for professional sellers who sell on eBay full time not as a hobby. With an eBay business account you get higher selling limits and taxes are paid through your company. EBay business account owners will need an eBay store. An eBay store offers a host of benefits including marketing tools, access to advertising campaigns, and store promotions.
EBAY BUSINESS ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Manage your existing eBay business account
- Keep existing eBay listings active and updated
- Add new eBay listings
- Optimize listings for better search rankings and increased sales
- eBay marketing and advertising campaign management
- Interact with eBay customer service on your behalf
- Monitor feedback
EBAY BUSINESS ACCOUNT SETUP
- Setup your eBay business account and store
- eBay store layout, eBay store content, eBay store category setup
- eBay listing setup, layout, content, and pictures
- eBay advertising and marketing campaign setup
- eBay listing optimization for improved search rankings and sales
EBAY BUSINESS ACCOUNT FEES
There are no extra fees associated with having an eBay business account. But you will need an eBay store. For most small and midsize businesses, you will need to open an eBay premium store which is $59.95 per month with annual subscription. However, if your business has less products to sell there are smaller size stores such as the eBay starter and basic store which ranges between $4.95 and $21.95 annually.