BTW Consulting offers Amazon seller help and a variety of Amazon seller services and Amazon consulting services that will help improve your Amazon sales. We are an experienced Amazon Account Specialist with 10 years of combined Amazon and eBay experience. Whether you are a new Amazon seller, or a business looking to expand your online ecommerce presence, we provide the necessary advice and guidance to improve your performance on Amazon.
There are many factors that play a role in your business being successful selling on Amazon. Factors such as:
- Conversion Rate: This metric deals with how many customers click on your listings and then purchase your product. The higher the conversion rate, the higher your product will rank.
- Images: Images are a very important part to your Amazon sales ranking. Good quality, high resolution, multiple images, and a white background will help customers better understand what they are buying.
- Price: There is a lot of competition on Amazon and all over the internet. Not only will you be competing with Amazon sellers, but also eBay, Walmart, and Jet.com. Pricing is the most, or one of the most important factors in gaining business and market share. The best pricing almost always wins.
- Availability: If you do not have enough product in stock to fulfill your orders, you will loose sales and rankings.
- Listing Factors: The keywords that are used when a listing is created will influence Amazon search. There are multiple other variables as well including: product description, ingredients, colors, sizes, quantities, product features, search terms, and images.
As highly qualified Amazon consulting experts, we can set up your Amazon account, work on your Amazon listings, assist with the Amazon FBA program, create Amazon advertising and marketing campaigns, and more. As an Amazon Seller Consultant, we are here to provide the necessary guidance and strategy that will help your company to be successful on Amazon. For more information and a free 20 minute consultation please contact us at email@example.com.
As an experienced Amazon Consultant and Amazon FBA Consultant, we will help you achieve your business goals. You may have questions about opening an Amazon Professional Seller Account, Amazon's FBA program, profit margins, marketing, competitors, and more. Whatever questions or challenges you might have, we are here to help with our Amazon consulting services. We work with sellers just getting started, small businesses trying to expand, and large organizations. We provide effective Amazon strategies that will help grow your business.
- Amazon Listings
- Amazon SEO
- Amazon Images
- Amazon FBA Program
- Amazon Inventory Management
- Amazon Advertising
- Amazon Marketing
- Business and Sales Taxes
Amazon FBA, which stands for Fulfillment by Amazon, is a warehouse and shipping solution offered by Amazon. Amazon warehouses your products at their distribution centers, and package and ship your items. You must prepare your items according to Amazon specifications, and ship them to the assigned warehouses. It can be a complicated task, and is not for everyone. We can advise you as to whether FBA or Merchant fulfilled is right for your business.
- Process for Packaging: Amazon requires your products to be prepped according to their specifications.
- Shipping: Each shipment you send to Amazon fulfillment centers requires a unique shipping plan with different SKU's potentially going to different warehouses
- Prep Guidance and Hazardous Materials: Certain products that contain hazardous materials, heavy or sharp objects, require certain types of packaging.
- Labeling Products: Each SKU has a unique UPC associated with it. When a product is listed on Amazon, they create an ASIN. An ASIN sticker needs to be placed on all of the products before they are shipped.
- Labeling Shipments: Each box that contains the products being sent to the fulfillment centers needs to be labeled correctly.
AMAZON STORE SET UP AND MANAGEMENT (AMAZON ACCOUNT SET UP)
We offer Amazon store setup (Amazon account set up) & management services (Amazon Professional Seller Account). If you are new to Amazon, we can open an Amazon store for you. If you are an established Amazon seller, we can manage your Amazon professional seller account with our Amazon Account Manager feature. From start to finish, we handle everything for you. We assist in opening a professional seller account, creating your listings, interact with Amazon Seller Support, Assist with Amazon category approval, and much more.
Amazon is highly competitive, so having solid and professional looking product pages are essential to your brand and image.
Whether you use Seller Central and/or FBA, we know which services work best for your products and how to maximize sales.
Your products should never be out of stock. We can manage your inventory so that your products are always available.
Maximize Pricing & Profit
We can manage your retail price points
AMAZON LISTING SERVICE
With our Amazon listing service, we can help with your Amazon product listings. Our Amazon product listing service saves you time because we do the listings for you. Our listings provide detailed bullet points and product descriptions with SEO friendly titles. We do not outsource your listings to freelancers in foreign countries. We ensure your account is kept secure, and your listings are done correctly.
We set up your Amazon listings accurately, and meet all Amazon guidelines. Are listings include:
Amazon Required Information: Title, Brand name, UPC codes, SKU's, Condition, Price, Sale Price
Amazon Product Description: Bullet Points, Product features, Product Description
Keywords: Search Terms, Target Audience, Product Keywords, Amazon Sponsored Product Ads
Extra Details: MSRP, Product Dimensions, Shipping Weight, Package Dimensions
There are many techniques that go into a creating an Amazon listing. We will help you present a professional image so that customers fully understand your product and you can increase your conversion rate and number of sales.
Reviews are very important to consumers who search on Amazon. We use a variety of strategies to increase the number of both product and seller reviews.
AMAZON ADVERTISING (AMAZON PPC)
BTW Consulting can assist with your Amazon advertising. We will work on an Amazon advertising strategy and improve your Amazon rankings. We provide Amazon PPC strategy and Amazon PPC management using Amazon Sponsored Products ads.
Advertising on Amazon is a great way to increase your visibility to more customers. It is based on a cost-per-click model much like Google AdWords. You only pay when a customer clicks on your ad. The way Amazon works is that the more products you sell, the better you rank. When you advertise on Amazon, you are able to get in front of potential customers that you might not receive from organic traffic.
Impressions: Impressions are the number of times customers see your ad. They do not necessarily click it.
Clicks: This is the number of times a customer actually clicks on your ad.
Sales: This shows the amount of money you made based on customers clicking on your product and buying it.
Spending: This is the total amount of money you spend on advertising.
Average Cost Per Sale: ACPS calculates the effectiveness of each advertisement. It is calculated by taking your spending on advertising divided by the amount of sales generated.
AMAZON MARKETING SERVICES
BTW Consulting provides Amazon marketing services. We develop an effective Amazon marketing strategy. Our goal is to help you increase sales, facilitate product reviews, gain new customers, and improve your Amazon rankings. We use a variety of strategies and tools. Amazon marketing can be a powerful tool in helping grow your Amazon business.
AMAZON SEO SERVICE (AMAZON LISTING OPTIMIZATION SERVICES)
Merchants on Amazon often find themselves wondering what they can do to sell more product and improve their performance. With more and more products being sold on Amazon every year, this becomes an ever increasing challenge. As Amazon SEO experts, we can help improve your Amazon rankings with our Amazon SEO Services. Our Amazon listing optimization services will help grow your business.
According to Amazon, "search is the primary way that customers use to locate products on Amazon.com. Customers search by entering keywords, which are matched against the search terms you enter for a product. Well-chosen search terms increase a product’s visibility and sales. The number of views for a product detail page can increase significantly by adding just one additional search term – if it’s a relevant and compelling term".
"Factors such as price, availability, selection, and sales history help determine where your product appears in a customer’s search results. In general, better-selling products tend to be towards the beginning of the results list. As your sales of a product increase, so does your placement".