So you’ve decided you want to sell on Amazon. Now you’re ready to move forward with account registration. The registration process and listings can be very time consuming and confusing. If your registration documents are not submitted correctly, and listings not done in perfectly, Amazon will reject your application and listings. BTW Consulting can assist with your Amazon Seller Account from start to finish. We will create an Amazon account and setup the account for you. Amazon requires the following:information for Professional Seller Accounts:
- Your legal business name, address, and contact information
- An email address that can be used for this company account – this email account should be set up already, as you will start receiving important emails from Amazon almost immediately
- An internationally-chargeable credit card with a valid billing address [if the credit card number isn’t valid, Amazon will cancel your registration]
- Your tax identity information
Setup Amazon Seller Account
- Setup an Amazon Account for you (Professional seller account)
- Amazon FBA program set up - (Optional)
- Layout and content for store
- Amazon listings including content, titles, pictures, keywords
- Amazon Bulk Listings
- Amazon Single Listings
- Amazon Multi Variation Listings (Parent/Child)
- Amazon New Product Listings
- Amazon listing optimization (Amazon SEO)
- Amazon advertising (Amazon PPC) - (Optional)
Amazon Marketplace Management
- Manage your Amazon professional seller account
- Manage your existing Amazon listings
- Add new Amazon listings
- Monitor inventory levels
- Customer service for Amazon customers if applicable
- Amazon listing optimization if needed
- Amazon advertising (Amazon PPC) - Optional
To create an Amazon seller account properly, it takes time and requires a strong knowledge and understanding of Amazon. If you are new to Amazon, BTW Consulting can help. If you are an established Amazon business, take advantage of our Amazon Marketplace Management feature. We provide Amazon account setup and management services for new and established sellers like. For more information and a free consultation please contact us at email@example.com.
Open An Amazon Account
Professional Sellers pay a $39.99 monthly fee for an unlimited amount of listings. So if you have a lot of products, this is highly cost effective.
Professional sellers can set their own shipping rates they charge Amazon customers. If you plan to make shipping a profit center for you, it can be very important to be able to set your own shipping rates that you charge Amazon customers.
Listing new products
Professional Sellers can create new listings for products never offered on Amazon before or list items that already exist in the Amazon catalogue.